Meeting the team
Your sparring partners
to shape the future
Beatrice Böhm, Principal
The Tripe Top Line architect. Profound interdisciplinary and multicultural skillset. Sources, evaluates, and executes investments. Genuine interest in sustainability matters and a secret passion for xls.
- Finance at UnternehmerTUM
- Digital transformation and automotive consulting
- Academic background in Law and Business, Manage&More scholar
Isabelle Canu, Partner
Experienced investment and fund manager. Passionate about engaging with founders on the development of sustainable business models and about finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Diplomatic negotiator and enthusiastic networker. Mentor at Level 20, Start-up-Teens, 2hearts and Reaktor Berlin. ESMT Vali Entrepreneurship Hub Board member.
- Founder and Managing Director at respin
- COO and Managing Director at coparion
- Expert in sustainable finance (KfW, Federal Chancellery)
- PhD LMU Munich; Diploma Sciences Po Paris
Julian Klaiber, Principal
GET deal flow scout and market screener. Likely to be found in a startup jury. Entrepreneurial experience in a social impact startup and co-founder of an NGO. Driven by a strong craving for meaningful change. Fan of sophisticated brand identity and communication. Competitive trail runner.
- Co-Founder of Circular Munich
- Business Development at Social-Bee
- International Project Management at BMW Group
- Master’s degree in International Business
Martin Kröner, Partner
Built up 2 start-ups and knows what sitting on the other side of the table feels like. Entered the venture capital industry in 2011. Good with people and technology. Held 8 board positions and conducted over 40 transactions. Member of the European Advisory Board of the Cleantech Group, Mentor at TechFounders.
- Co-founder and CEO of agnion Energy
- Project Manager and Process Engineer at Linde
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
Florian Löbermann, Partner
Entrepreneur, technology and business model enthusiast. Loves strategic and lateral thinking around scaling of companies. Successfully built and exited an industrial 3D printing start-up and started a corporate VC. Over 10 years of VC experience and structured more than 20 financing rounds.
- Managing Director at dp polar
- Head of CVC at ALTANA
- Partner at MVP
- Organic chemist with >460 scientific citations
Trust creates teams. And teams create change.
Partner + COO
Michael Sailer, Partner + COO
GET number cruncher. Oversees all investor relations and reporting, tax, and finance. Works in VC for more than 20 years and has managed more than 200 transactions within 13 different investment vehicles. Experienced CFO with deep financial modelling and diligent risk management skills. Holds a Diploma in Economics.
- Managing Partner & CFO at MVP
- Partner & Investment Controller at Star Ventures
- Corporate Finance & Financial Manager at Deutsche Telekom/T-Online
- Senior Accountant at Ernst & Young